HomeArtist Bio/StudioArtwork for SaleFind Me HereCustomer Feedback

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Free Tutorials!!! Join the Creative Paperclay® Valentine Link Up Party - Feb. 8th!

Hi Everyone!

Happy Wednesday!  I wanted to let you know, I will be posting a tutorial here on the Charmed Confections blog on February 8th.  Charmed Confections is part of the Creative Paperclay® Valentine Link Up Party!!!


As some of you know, I am on the Design Team for Creative Paperclay® and we are hosting a blog hop Link Up Party on February 8th.  You won't want to miss it as you can hop from one blog to the next, seeing incredible tutorials and also having a chance to be entered into some wonderful giveaways along the way!

Here is the link to the Creative Paperclay® blogsite!  Start there on February 8th!!

So, please mark your calendars and join me!!  I will be giving away my project and you could be the lucky winner!!!  See you there!!



2 comments:

Susan at TheBoredZombie.com said...

Looking forward to it!

Charmed Confections said...

Me too, Susan! It should be a lot of fun - while learning some new tricks along the way! Hugs, LeeAnn