HomeArtist Bio/StudioArtwork for SaleFind Me HereCustomer Feedback

Sunday, December 8, 2013

My Secret Weapon to Sanding - Tip #2 Posted on the Creative Paperclay® Blogsite

Hi My Sweet Friends!

Happy Sunday to you!  I wanted to let you know that I posted my second tip on the Creative Paperclay® Blogsite today.  It's all about my secret weapon to sanding - my favorite tool to use and one that I hope to never be without.  I've been using them for 25 years now. :)   Go to www.creativepaperclay.blogspot.com to check it out.  If you use sandpaper on your projects, you will want to see my tip.  I promise you, it will save you time and hassle!
XOXO






3 comments:

Brenda said...

Thanks LeeAnn... I am heading over to check it out!

Charmed Confections said...

You will love this Brenda! Promise!

Mrs Pretzel said...

I love my sandpaper, but I really like the longevity of your tip!! Might have to get me some. :)