HomeArtist Bio/StudioArtwork for SaleFind Me HereCustomer Feedback

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

SpookyTime Jingles Upcoming Artwork and a Sweet Treat!

Hi out there!


Hope you are all having a good Wednesday.  Don't you love the above picture?  I couldn't resist.   Love her headless dolly! (Wednesday from the Addams Family)

Well, Pfatt Marketplace updated today and I am happy to say that one of my ghost sold.  YAY!  and I have an order for another.  Double YAY!  

As promised, here are pictures of my ghosts that will be appearing on SpookyTime Jingles on July 13th.  

Dexter is SOLD - Thank you!


This is Dexter the Hexter --- Don't you love his devilish smile?




I think I will be adding a treat bag to Linus' other hand.  He definitely needs more candy.  So new pictures with that accessory will be posted on SpookyTime the day of the upload.  (Ok ... going to revoke this statement ... when I added the candy bucket, you couldn't see how cute his body was, as the candy bucket hid it. I think he looked better without it.  Sometimes less is more!)

In the meantime, I made up some cute Halloween Cupcake Ornies.  These would be perfect on your Halloween tree or anywhere you need a little sweet whimsy.  I have two sets available in my Etsy Shoppe.

Here is the link:  http://www.etsy.com/listing/156391805/charmed-confections-halloween-cupcake?ref=shop_home_active




You get a set of 6 cupcakes for $25.00, plus shipping.  3 cupcakes with an orange ribbon and 3 with a purple ribbon.  


Do you see the tiny cat faces and spiderweb candies?  Too cute!!

Well, I am off to play bunco with a bunch of crazy ladies.  I am so ready to have a little fun!

Have a great evening!!  XOXO

4 comments:

Lisa J. Ammerman said...

Love your ghosts, LeeAnn! I went on Pfatt last night to check out everyone's pages and noticed your Charlie was already gone! Congrats! They are all adorable!

Charmed Confections said...

Thanks Lisa! I am really loving your Jackie pumpkin girl. She is darling!! Love the orange. Your witches are super cute too. (If you are reading this post, pop on over to www.pfattmarketplace.com and check out A Piece of Lisa. Super cute dolls!)

Jody Wakefield studio said...

Well of course your things are fantabulous as always! I LOVED watching Addams family as a kid, never wanted to miss it. Thanks for sharing all your goodies. xoxoxo

Charmed Confections said...

Jody - you and me are like two sweet peas in a pod. Love ya!